Monday, September 21, 2009

I know I am 1 week past last Monday posting but this will better explain what I've been up to....

One long title right?


I know I stated I was to start answering your questions and believe you me ..everyday that passed I thought oh goodness, I meant to write on my blog and another day gone............





So... we have literally been at our church every night starting last monday with the exception of Tuesday......


And this is why...............And Let me say doing work for the Lord is INCREDIBLE...





Our Revival was geared toward the children BUT let me say God has a way of bringing everyone together....and Adults were touched as well..


Last night was our final night of Revival..

Everyone was praying up at the front and a young women came up and requested prayer for her shoulder. She had been in a car accident and was unable to move it and really the dr.s told her she was looking to have surgery........


This kids were up at the alter and my daughter K and another little girl E was praying. This women asked if the girls would pray for her.......as they held hands and prayed, God was touching, he was healing, his presence was incredible...


After prayer was over, she said "My shoulder, I can move it now"!!! She said it was hurting and I couldn't move it and now I can raise it up and down!!


God is so good and see my girl be overjoyed at God's healing is EVEN more AWESOME!!

I wanted to post this to give you strength today ..for whatever you are in need of in your life God will supply it!!

All you beautiful ladies have a blessed monday and I'll plan to post Q & A answers starting tomorrow....

Hugs & More Hugs,

Stephanie

1 comment:

wife.mom.nurse said...

What a beautiful story. God is great.