Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ups & Downs

Through the days we live...... we are bound to travel roads that give us curvy, side roads we take..........


Without going in detail..................................


Yesterday I was broken,hurt,mad,sad,angry,upset,confused,furious,scared...and I still am.....but ...........

I am so thankful and so grateful I serve a God who loves, and cares..and he is my strength...

I posted something on facebook last night stating..God please wrap your arms around me..A friend of mine linked me to the most beautiful song...

I want to say..NO matter what you are facing he loves you with all his heart..
.............................................................................

Just stop and listen..close your eyes...hear the words..it will touch you I promise..





Many Hugs,

Stephanie

No comments: