Saturday, August 1, 2009

While I'm waiting..

I know I've been M.I.A for the most part..Going through some things..


I am gonna throw this out there and ask if any of watched 'Fireproof' The movie?..If you haven't...oh ladies do I recommend it...


Wheew...

The other night I was on fb and I pulled up the movie to which their are many clips of pieces in the movie AND songs...

I really had no thoughts to describe my inner being ..so I clicked this video and yea it was everything I was wanting to say..

So here's the lyrics and down below is the video..

Remember If you have a prayer request please send me an email or leave a message..

Hugs to each of you,

Stephanie

While I'm waiting


I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Takeing every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord


3 comments:

Momma B said...

Oh, there you are! I was really starting to wonder! I hope things are well with you!!!

Kami said...

I was worried about you too. I hope everything is ok? I have had so many rough points in my life. I hope yours isn't bad. Thinking of you.

Also, I may need a little help in learning how to knit baby blankets. If I go on bed rest, I want to knit my babies some blankets but I don't know how. I only know how to knit scarfs.

Hugs,

Kami

wife.mom.nurse said...

I love that movie. Very real.

I just noticed that I was not an official follower. How did that happen? Well, I have fixed that :)

Saying a special prayer for you today.

~Julie