Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh No You Didn't!!

Today is Friday..and is also June the 12th A.K.A my Wedding Anniversary..TEN years..

I had a post going and it is still incomplete so it's drafted for now until I can finish it..

I can however give you something to laugh about because seriously everytime I think about it .... I can't help but laugh..

Okay so today is...........................FRIDAY!!

And my older two attend.....................SUMMER SCHOOL!!

And on FRIDAYS they dismiss ................EARLY!!

Well..honestly my brain was all but scattered all over..............!!

Monday-Thursday Mrs. Stephanie leaves around 1:30 to get in line and yes they don't get out until 2:00 p.m. BUT we have parents their that get there WAY to early and because I'm too lazy to park and risk getting RUN over I do the drive thru pull up!!

On Fridays granted i'm supposed to be out the door around 12:30..........................BUT


YEA............

TODAY...........


I am tootling along making my husband some lunch and.....................

YEA UH HUH............

My phone rings.....................................................................................................

MOTHER............

IT'S ..............FRIDAY..........

LOL>>>>>>>

Yes......... I forgot to PICK UP my children.........!!!!

Who forgets to pick up their children!!

Uh HELLO me right here!!

I could NOT believe I did that.. I go Oh My Goodness K I will be right there..

As I bull doze out the door I holler it's FRIDAY.. yea my husband says .....AND ..

UH our children are sitting up at school on a bench because their mother totally wasn't paying attention!!

Oh..this is one of those moments that your child will NEVER let you forget!!

Now I still laugh because well it is kinda funny now but i'm sure the teacher thought.. oh huh..uh.. nice try leaving your children........CRAZY LADY!!

I will get it together to post my intentional today post tomorrow..

Hugs & many Blessings,

Stephanie

7 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Happy wedding anniversary!! That's super funny - and embarrasing! I haven't done that... yet!

Kami said...

You are hilarious!! This stuff happens all the time but I can guarantee they won't let you forget! LOL

Happy anniversary sweetie!!

Oh and you are so wonderful for offering blankets. How long does it take you? If you need to start on them right away, I would love brown and teal. Those colors are beautiful together. Of course, I have no clue what you can do blanket wise, but I'm pretty sure they are beautiful! You are too cute!

Thank you so much for offering but if you are too busy, I totally understand!

Hugs,
Kami

Momma B said...

I have had more than one, yea I said it out loud officially making myself known as a bad parent(!), of those occasions! I was going to the gym one night and kid number 3 had guitar lessons, so she just stayed at my sister's house until I got done. I am pretty sure I was all the way home, which is a ten mile drive and one small town away, before I realized she was supposed to be with me! UGH! Probably two weeks later I did the same thing with my oldest son! Talk about giving the kids a complex! You are definitely not alone!!!

Journey to Finding Myself said...

LOL... your a mess!!! I am sure you won't live it down!!! Hope you had a WONDERDUL Anniversary, I am sure our anniversary song made it all well...LOL.. j/k!!! Love ya girl!!!

jill said...

this is HILARIOUS!!!!!! totally something i would do ... and i'm the teacher! haha! happy anniversary ... 10 years is big!

Rebekah said...

Congrats on Ten years. Yes I too have left a child at school. Except it was my husband who was to pick up my daughter. I came up my street and met my mother in law going the other direction. (She lives across the street) A few minutes later my daughter walks in the door saying she couldnt reach my husband or and had to call my mother in law to come and get her. Thanks to the Nana the poor girl got home. No she will never let up us live it down. It was worse when we left her and two friends at the church after her sisters wedding. She is now more careful about keeping track of when were leaving.

Mrs. D. said...

Oh you are too funny. Many congrats on 10 years! I am sure I will do something like that too someday! LOL