Monday, March 23, 2009

**Let's take a Minute**

**I was thinking this evening while in my car that I needed to get onto my blog and post** something said .. now there's something you need to read..

I logged on and hit Baby Veiyah's badge.. (on my blog on the right) first things I read is Please Dirty you Knees...

It's regarding Baby Stellan on


It's his heart.. right now he's in PICU.. unregular beating..

So we know as faithful bloggers.. let's pray...

Mck Mama is such a faithful, christian women with a love of god that just inspires you.. I have found a lot of strength, love in the god she knows that will NOT fail us.. NO MATTER WHAT...

Let's say that again.. Some of us need to breathe that in... GOD WILL NOT EVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US...

It is in your hands oh god.... only you know of this plan with baby stellan.. may you give Mck Mama and Prince Charming peace.. give them strength to make these defying choices in this time...

I praise your name with all of my being, you are a faithfull god and you will never turn your back...

Thank you for reading tonight and please hit her badge for updates and sending prayers up right now...

Huge Hugs,

Stephanie

1 comment:

Kami said...

Amen honey.

I am so sad for her family. May God be with them right now and work miracles on his little body.

Love,
Kami