Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Still Going Strong

I wanted to take a minute and say thoughts and prayers are still going up for Baby Stellan with MckMama.. Just reading her post today is something.. her faith, her strength... I don't know if that was my child .. would I be so incredibly strong and at peace with the decisions our god ultimately makes... MckMama is just makes you really think about things... You just gotta read and get to know her...
Please if you wish, hit MckMiracles badge on left for updates and she's also on twitter..


Also, Kami a.k.a Life with Mimi .. is getting ready for retrieval soon... prayers are going up for healthy follies.. a strong lining for these babies to attach soon when it's time... I couldn't even imagine being in mimi's shoes.. and having to experience her trials with IVF. She is an amazing women and she is so awesome to follow as a new blog friend that I am...I have four children and I feel blessed with each one... and in the same breath I can't help but be excited for her coming up retrieval day and then next heading into transfer day... eventhough we might all have a few miles of distance between all of us .. it's like we live right in the same neighborhood...lol...love.. it love.. it .. I can't wait to read the post on the day she says BABY BABY.. definitely will have to get to knitting a blanket... You're
a inspirational child of god..

Okay......Well, day 2 almost down and getting ready to move onto day 3 of Spring Break... So far.. kids are a little bored.. driving each other a little batty.. and me ...can only play referee for so long for you just send them to different sections of the house until they can get along again.. Wheew...

So looking at my to do list I had posted a few days back...

Staying caught up on laundry... Praise god for that.. it seems to be as soon as you catch up like more comes shootin down the stairs.. it almost like it gets dirtied in the middle of the night somehow... hmmm...

Pictures...oh pictures... I got some inside pictures but It has been SUPER windy.. I'm talking about take your hair and blow away windy..If you were wearing a skirt... hope to all goodness it was static clinging to your pantyhouse..lol... Where was I .. oh back to pictures.. we had some rain so it's a bit soggy for outside pictures but I hope to squeeze some in before it rains again..which IS right around the corner.. even I heard the S word.. yea i'm saying SNOW... SNOW.. in march only in missouri would it SNOW in MARCH..

Slowly but surely choppin at the list..I need to put a wiggle in it.. We are having youth week at church with services ongoing until sunday evening.. so every evening from here on out will be busy busy.. It's quite alright.. praising god takes presidence over all of this minor stuff..Praising... Praising...God is very good to us and he is our mighty god that is here at all times... Everyone knows I posted my get up and praise song "I'm free"... Holy Cow.. I heard it in the car yesterday morning and this morning.. talk about goose bumps... I was jammin and clapping and praising and singing like no other...(usually i'm an indoor closet singer) I didn't care who overheard me.. that is the beauty of praising god.. you never look goofy to him.. one might feel intimidated at home, out in public or even in church to sing, shout, dance and praise our god.. but never ever feel embaressed... what matters is your relationship with him..

Until next time and leaving with HUGE HUGS,

No comments: